Employees of the public and private sector on behalf of whom contributions to the National Savings Fund (NSF) are being made and who are in active employment for at least 1 year.
The Welfare Loan is an example of a demand-driven scheme with a broadened scope covering personal needs of employees and their families, as follows:
1. Travel and Holidays
2. Wedding Ceremonies
3. Medical expenses
4. Purchase of furniture, electrical appliances & keep ¦t equipment
5. Home renovation
6. Security equipment for homes like Alarm System, Camera, etc.
1. Loan amount: Up to a maximum of Rs 300,000
2. Repayment period: A maximum period of 5 years (depending on amount of loan)
3. Guarantee: 1 Guarantor in sustainable post