We are an equal opportunity employer
NOTICE OF VACANCY
The Employees Welfare Fund (EWF) was set up in 1991 so as to cater for the welfare, leisure and recreational needs of employees and their families working in the Public and Private Sectors, in the form of loans, financial assistance and welfare scheme/projects.
To be a leading welfare institution for employees and their families.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are hereby being invited for the posts of
Qualifications and Responsibilities
Qualifications required and jobs description can be viewed on our website www.ewf.mu. Same are also available at the Reception Counter of the EWF.
Mode of application ( Download Application Form)
Interested candidates should submit their application on the appropriate form which may be obtained at our Reception Counter or downloaded from our website, supported by photocopies of birth, certificate of character (if any) and marriage certificate (where applicable), national identity card, educational certificates and documentary evidence of experience claimed.
Applications should be addressed to the “General Manager, Employees Welfare Fund, 6th Floor, Moorgate House, Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis” and should reach the Office not later than 15hr00 on 4 October 2017 in an envelope clearly marked on the top left hand corner for the post applied for.
- Persons not holding appropriate qualifications should not apply.
- Age limit for applications is 40 years old
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Applications not made on the prescribed forms and/or incomplete applications and non-submission of the required documents may entail elimination from the selection exercise.
- Candidates may be required to sit for a shortlisting assessment.
- The EWF reserves the right
- to call for interview only the best qualified candidates.
- not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
22 September 2017